Xiaomi phone sometimes doesn’t update the wallpapers or live wallpapers on the lock screen. It’s a common glitch that can be easily fixed. Below is the best guide to fix it.
MIUI has a lot of bugs and glitched, some of them don’t affect the user experience but some do like the issue with the lock screen wallpaper not changing. With this issue, the user is not able to set a wallpaper or live wallpaper on the lock screen. Though the wallpaper works fine on the device’s home screen, that doesn’t apply on the phone lock screen,
How to Fix Lock Screen Wallpaper Not Changing on MIUI
The wallpaper not updating issue can be easily fixed for a Xiaomi phone by applying a video wallpaper as the home screen and lock screen wallpaper together. Follow the below steps:
- Open the camera application on your phone.
- Record a video clip of 3-5 Seconds.
- Now open the MIUI gallery application and open the recorded video clip.
- Now click on the ‘three-dot menu’.
- And click on the ‘set as video wallpaper option’.
- Set the video on both the home screen and lock screen wallpaper.
As the wallpaper will be applied on the home screen and lock screen wallpaper, the issue will be fixed. Now you can apply any wallpaper or video wallpaper on both the home screen and lock screen.
Read More – Best OnePlus Themes For MIUI