If you are a game and play different games made by Riot like Valorant, League of Legends, etc, then you may need to know your Riot ID. But if you don’t know your Riot ID and suddenly you got banned from the game or some other incident occurs with your account then you will need your Riot ID so that you can appeal for support to your account.
Riot ID is an identification number combination of the player’s in-game name and tag. Riot ID is needed to identify a player in a game so that other players can find him/her and send friend requests to play together. In this post, you will get to know how you can find your Riot ID if you can’t access your game, and that’s quite simple.
How to Know Riot ID Without the Game
Riot ID is available in the game near the profile section of the game, but if the player is not able to access his/her game then this method won’t work. But we are here to tell you a way by which you can find your Riot ID outside the game here’s how.
1. Go to Riot ID’s official site from here.
2. Now login with the credentials that you use to login into the game.
3. Enter the security code sent to your mail.
4. Now you get all the information about your account on the new page.
5. You can find your Riot ID under the account management>Riot ID section.
That’s it, this is how you can know you Riot ID (in-game name & tag) without accessing the game.