Apex legends is now coming to mobile as Apex Legends Mobile. The news come along last 2 weeks ago when the game developers have revealed it. The beta testing of the game has also started in several countries including India. Here is the guide on how you can download and install the beta version of the Apes Legends Mobile game.
Apex Legends Mobile Beta Download :
The players who have pre registered the game have got the install button on the Google Playstore itself. But if you haven’t pre-registered the game then here how you can download it manually.
How to Install Apex Legend Mobile Beta?
You will need an apk and obb file of the Apex Legends mobile game in order to install it on your phone. The download link of the apk and obb of the Apex Legends Beta is available below.
Download Apex Legends Mobile Beta Apk – Download
Download Apex Legends Mobile Beta OBB File – Download
How to Install the Apex Legends Mobile Beta on any Android Smartphone ?
- Download the apk and obb of the beta version.
- Now install the apk of the game.
- Now remove the zip extension (.zip) from the name of the obb file of the game by renaming it.
- Now copy the obb file and paste it under – Storage>Android>OBB>com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps.
In case if there is no com.ea.gp.apexlegendsmobilefps folder inside the obb folder then manually create one with the same name.
- After this is done! You can now open the Apex Legends Mobile game on your phone. The game will download more update of about 450 MBs. After that you can now login to the game and play it.
- Keep in mind that this is the beta version of the game so there are limited numbers of login it can registered. So first come first serve rule applies here.
Leave a Reply