Sometimes Google Chrome does not open as normal on Windows computers running versions of Windows like 8,10,11. Well, that issue can be fixed very easily with some simple steps that you gonna know about in this post. The issue persists as Google Chrome only opens as administrator not as normal.
Google Chrome Only Opens As Administrator
When you try to open Google Chrome on your Windows PC or laptop, it sometimes does not open as normal until you open it with admin permission. This is a common issue caused by the missing Google folder in the Program Files x86 folder in the local disc C.
How to Fix Chrome Not Opening As Normal Without Running As Administrator
Here is the simple guide to fix chrome only opens as an administrator problem in Windows.
- Open “This PC” or “My Computer”.
- Then go to ‘local disk (C)>program files.
- Now copy the Google folder there.
- And paste it into ‘local disk (C)>program files (x86)’ folder. If it says replace then do it, and continue.
- That’s it now you can open Google Chrome on your computer without an administrator’s permission.