Multitasking is one of the features that users can use on their big smartphones. Using two apps on one screen is convenient nowadays thanks to the split-screen features on Android, and since OxygenOS is also based on Android so split-screen is also available in it. In this post, we’ll take a look at how to use two applications on one screen or split-screen features on OnePlus phones.
The split-screen feature was first introduced on Android 7.0. This feature helps the user to run two apps on one screen in an up and down pattern. The user can change the height of one application screen and another one as well. This feature helps the user to perform multitask easily on their smartphone.
The application that the user opens split mode on will be held at the top and the one that the user will open later will be placed at the rest of the screen.
How to Use Split Screen on OnePlus
- Open the app that you want to use on split mode on your OnePlus phone.
- Now open the recent app page.
- Then click on three dots for the app you want to use on split mode.
- Now tap on “split-screen”.
- This will move the app to the top of your phone screen.
- Now you can open another application on the rest of the screen from the app drawer or recent app as well.
Split Screen Settings
- Change Size – You can change the size or height of the split-screen application by moving the bar between the apps.
- Use on Landscape Mode – Split screen also works on the landscape mode, to use split-screen in landscape mode turn on the auto-rotation on your phone.
Read More – How to Enable 3-Finger ScreenShot on OnePlus