The Redmi Note 10S has just launched in India on May 13, 2021. In this post, you will get the Google Camera port apks for your Redmi Note 10S.
Table of Contents
G Cam For Redmi Note 10S
The Redmi Note 10S supports the camera2API feature. So, you can install the compatible Google Camera ports or mod on the smartphone. The pictures taken via the Google camera are much better in terms of color, saturation, contrast, and details.
Also, the Gcam by default supports the HDR+ enhanced feature, which makes the photos even more pleasing and eye-catchy.
RELATED : Redmi Note 10S Specifications
The camera on the NOte 10S (Redmi) phone is a set of quad-camera setup, which includes a 64-Megapixel main sensor with f/1.79 aperture, 8- Megapixel ultrawide sensor with an aperture of f2/2, 2-Megapixel macro shooter with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-Megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
How to Download the Google Camera For Redmi Note 10S?
The Google camera port apks for Redmi Note 10S can be downloaded from the below download links. These apks are compatible with Note 10S. You can also try to install them on your Redmi Note 10S devices. If any problem persists you can comment down your queries.
The Google Camera is ported and developed for Redmi Note 10S by Arnova 82G, Urnyx and BSG.
RELATED : Google Camera For Realme 8/8Pro
Download Gcam For Redmi Note 10S :
How to Install Gcam Ports apk?
- First, download the GCam/Google Camera apk from the above links.
- Now install the apk on your phone.
- Make sure to allow the ‘install from unknown sources’ permission on your device to install the downloaded Gcam Redmi Note 10s apk.
- Once, the installation is done. You can now open the installed Google camera app from app drawer on your Redmi Note 10S.
- You can also configure and set up the config file for the best settings on Google Camera.