Realme Narzo 30 Pro is a 5G smartphone from Realme which comes at a price of about 15,499. This smartphone is the perfect smartphone for those who want a balanced phone with good performance along with 5G compatibility. For the camera, this phone has a 3 rear camera setup. And the picture quality from the main sensor is quite impressive, which later can be enhanced by using the Google Camera. Here you will get the download link of Google Camera or GCam asks for the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G.
Talking about the cameras on Realme Narzo 30 Pro. It has a set of 3 cameras at back and 1 camera at the front for selfies. The main camera is a 48 MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture, the second one is an 8MP with an f/2.3 aperture ultrawide camera and the third one is a 2MP f/2.4 macro camera. And the front one is a 16 MP sensor for selfies.
Google Camera For Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G
Google Camera enhances the camera performance on the Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G. The photos taken from the Realme Narzo 30 pro using the Google Camera are amazing and detailed. The pictures have enough details and they are also well balanced when it comes to color, saturation, and contrast.
You can download the Google Camera or Gcam apk for your Realme Narzo 30 pro from the below download links. These GCam ported apks are developed by developers Arnova, Wicharya, BSG.
Realme Narzo 30 Pro Gcam
Installation Guide :
- To use Google Camera on your Realme Narzo 30 Pro 5G, follow these steps.
- Download the Google Camera/GCam apk from the above link.
- After downloading the apk file, click on it to install.
- If it is asking for install from unknown sources permission then allow it for your browser or file manager.
- Click Install.
- The apk will soon get installed on your device. After the installation completes, you can now use the Google Camera app on your Narzo 30 Pro to take pictures.
If the above version of Google Camera won’t work on your device then please let us know in the comments below.
Related : Google Camera For Realme 8/Pro