How to disable Google Meet Tab from Gmail App
So, recently on a update of Gmail ( Google Mail ) app, there is a tab of Google Meet just at the bottom of the gmail app. Which is basically doing the same job that you can do on Google Meet. Which is quite useful for some people and may not be for some because it is hiding the gmails from the main page which is not a big deal , but if you wants to remove the Google Meet Tab from the Google mail app then we are here to help you.
Just follow some of the simplest steps to remove the Google Meet integration from the Gmail app.
Steps to remove the Google Meet Tab from the Gmail App :
1) Open the Gmail App
2) Now go to the three bars on the left-upper side of the Gmail app
3) Now go to settings
4) Select the mail Id for which you wants to remove the Meet Tab
5) Now there are alot of options available, scoll down a litle bit and you see ‘meet’ section
6) Now in the meet section there may be 2-3 options ( in my case there are only 2 )
7) Uncheck the ‘ Show the meet tab for video calling ‘
8) Your Gmail app would restart and after that there is no meet tab in the Gmail App
That’s done !
Preview with images for better understandings :
In case if you wants to turn it on back to, then turn on the ‘ Show the meet tab for video calling ‘ option from the meet section in the settings.
Turn off Meet in Gmail app
How to remove Meet from Gmail
How to delete Google meet account
Remove Meet from Gmail sidebar
How to turn off Meet in Gmail
Google Meet APK
Google Meet app download
How to use Google Meet
Leave a Reply