If you want to log out of your Zerodha Kite account on your device for any reason or to log in with another account you can do that easily with simple steps. In this post, we’ll take a look at how you can log out of your Zerodha account on your mobile app and desktop or web app.
Table of Contents
How to Logout in Zerodha Kite
For different devices read a particular guide.
- Open the Zerodha Kite app.
- Then go to your profile from the bottom-right icon.
- Now swipe all the way down and tap on logout.
- Then confirm the logout by tapping on ok.
That’s it, you will be logged out of your Zerodha account immediately and redirected to the login page, from where you can log in again with the same account or another one.
On PC/Web App
- Open the Kite Web app on your desktop device.
- Now tap on the profile icon on the top right.
- Then tap on the logout option.
That’s it, you will be redirected to the login page again on the browser, from where you can change your Zerodha Kite account or log in with the same as well.
For more queries please leave a comment below.