Noways nearly all applications have a dark mode or black mode feature. Zerodha as a trading platform also has the dark mode feature in it. In this post, we’ll take a look at how to switch to dark mode in Zerodha on different devices.
Being a trader and always looking at the chart on the device screen may be irritating and unhealthy for the eyes, that’s why you should have to use the dark or black mode. Though it cannot directly impact your vision but reduces the bad effects on your eyes when compared to the light mode. Zerodha has a full dark mode theme for its mobile & web app, which is really well implemented.
Table of Contents
How to Switch to Dark More on Zerodha
Switching to dark or black mode on Zerodha will turn the charts dark too. To enable the dark mode on Zerodha, follow the below steps.
On Mobile Phone (Android & iOS)
- Open the Zerodha (Kite) app.
- Now tap on your profile on the bottom-right.
- Then tap on ‘settings’.
- Now there toggle on the dark mode.
- Once you turned on the dark mode, one more black mode option will appear. You can switch to black mode if you want by turning it on.
That’s it this is how you can turn on the dark mode on Zerodha on any mobile device including Android phones and tablets, and iOS (iPhone, iPad).
On PC or Web App (Web-Browser)
If you are using Zerodha on your PC or laptop through its web app on your browser. Then here’s how you can enable the dark mode.
- Go to https://kite.zerodha.com.
- Then log in with your credentials.
- Now click on your profile on the top-right.
- Then click on ‘my profile’.
- There you will find the dark mode theme option at the bottom. To enable a dark theme, switch to the dark option.
That’s it, you will get the dark theme on Zerodha on your web browser on your PC & Laptop.