If you are using Zerodha Kite as your trading platform, then you might want to get a better charting experience. The Trading view is a popular chart website that makes its presence in web form as well as for mobile platforms via app and site, and if you are familiar with Trading View then you may wish to have the same experience on the Kite app as well. But by default, the chart type on the Zerodha Kite is set to ChartIQ. And many users may not be familiar with it and may not get all the features and tools that Trading View offers. In that case, Zerodha Kite also offers to switch between the ChartIQ and Trading View chart.
By default, the ChartIQ charts are being displayed on the Zerodha Kite for all the stocks and indices, but the user can switch to the Trading View chart simply from the setting which will make the default chart to Trading View thanks to the API.
Table of Contents
How to Get Trading View Chart on Zerodha Kite
Users can follow the below step-by-step guide to switch to the Trading View charts on their Kite account. Users can get the Trading View charts on their mobile app of the Kite and the Web app on the PC or Laptop devices as well.
- Open the Zerodha Kite app on your mobile device.
- And tap on the account option on the bottom-right side.
- Now tap on the settings.
- Now scroll all the way down, there you will find the chart options, choose TradingView as default.
Now all the charts on the Zerodha Kite app will be shown in the TradingView style and the user can also use all the tools and features of the TradingView for free.
On Web App/PC
- Login to your Zerodha Kite account.
- Now tap on your profile icon on the top right side.
- Then tap on ‘My Profile/Settings.
- Then scroll to the bottom of the chart section, there choose TradingView as your default chart type.
That’s it, all the charts on your Kite account on your device will be shown on the TradingView platform.
One more thing that I want to mention is that when you switch to the TradingView as your chart type you will get all the paid features from the TradingView for free of cost.
Read More – How to Remove Animations on Zerodha Kite
Leave a Reply